Re: [LUG] glunarclock

Anton Channing wrote:

Nice little program. Doesn't quite tell me everything I need
to know (would be nice if it had 'days since last' full and new
moons in addition to 'days till next'), but beggers can't be
choosers.

Mathematically that wouldn't be difficult to implement would it? I don't have the first clue about programming in C - I did part of a course once (lost interest due to a girlfriend happening ;)) but have since forgotten all I learned. AFAIK each lunar cycle is 28 days (plus loose change), so subtracting the "days till" from 28 gives the "days since last" figure.

I think.

Kind regards,

Julian