Re: [LUG] Microsoft in flying car FUD

Julian Hall wrote:
Grant Sewell wrote:

Like I said... scenic detours :D

Grant.

Maybe MS are intending to buy out Lotus and are thinking of relaunching James Bond's Lotus Esprit? ;)

What are the odds that after Microsoft get through with it the result will look more like a clapped out Ford Anglia?

However, I'm going to follow the time-honoured process of choosing between conspiracy and cockup. As Microsoft are involved, I choose cockup :)

There's always "cocked up conspiracy" as a third option :)