[LUG] Good links

Hi,

What I am after are some good Linux and related web pages to read. The sort of things that I like to read are thought provoking and that give me more ideas about things to do with Linux etc. What I find is so many Linux sites have virtually the same content.

Some sites that I do read are (in no order of preference):-
http://freshmeat.net - some times there is a project that sparks an idea or answers a problem
http://www.linux.com - occasionally idea pieces and software reviews.
http://www.onlamp.com - a whole load of sites on php, perl, mysql etc etc that sometimes give me new ideas.

But this really isn't enough. So any ideas?

Before anyone says it I have read the resources section.

regards
Wills