Re: [LUG] Meeting

I will bring a copy of debian with me so I can perhaps get some help installing, at presetn I can boot the debian cdrom, but when I hit enter to boot the screen goes all bright, I can still reboot but I am unsure why it's doing this.

Try this.

When you would normally hit enter, press F1 - there will be a bunch of option screens listed, one of them will allow you to disable a part of the video drivers. Do that, it might just work for you.

matt