Re: [LUG] New Proud Debian Owner...

?I assume its opperating in safe mode, probably because it couldn't
?find the exact driver for the graphics cards.

?This is something I really have no clue what to do about.

?If some with more experience can point me in the right direction, I
?would like to attempt to work out, possibly from a tutorial, what
?to do to fix this...

?Anton

Anton. Following on from Grants suggestion the key seems to be in the X-config
settings. The help file on this is at
http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xsf/XFree86/trunk/debian/local/FAQ.xhtml

PS Still trying to get my x-session working