Re: [LUG] how the hell do I read these attachments in outlook

On Tuesday 18 January 2005 10:10 pm, Paul wrote:
Due to the problem of thunderbird deleting mail,

That's probably a problem with the location of the files. Try changing
Thunderbird to use a different path to your inbox. i.e. move your mailbox to
a sensible location.

I have had to go back to
using outlook for a few days,  the attachment from neil W has been blocked
as unsafe

My 'attachment' is nothing of the sort.
http://gnupg.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/

how do I make Microcrap outlook express open the mail,

Mozilla? Eudora?

Even if you don't use enigmail and WinPT to verify the signatures, at least
Mozilla will handle MIME intelligently. Eudora is a fine email client for
Windows.

The plugins for Outlook and the workaround for OE are available but patching
any MS product using open source is never easy. Far better is to go for an
integrated solution that you know works and is also more secure.

You must have dozens of copies of Mozilla on those cover CD's of yours!

--

Neil Williams