Subject: Re: [LUG] annoying modem "21164"
To: Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: mike andrews <mike-and@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:45:00 +0000

Thank you for sending me your email. I really want to receive it.

In an effort to eliminate junk email, I am using Mail Wiper.  Mail Wiper has placed
your message safely on hold.

Please reply to this email and send it to me so I can add you to my eMail address
book and we will be able to communicate freely from now on.

Thank you for your assistance.

For 100% Junk free eMail please visit http://www.mailwiper.com

----- End forwarded message -----