Re: [mike-and@tiscali.co.uk: Re: [LUG] annoying modem "21164"]

On Friday 14 January 2005 9:50 am, Steve Marvell wrote:
Is this spam?

Why did I get only one, when I sent two to the list.

Did anyone else get one?

I haven't see one.

What kind of crazy madman uses a user based anti-spam thing on mailing
lists?

Someone who has no idea how to use it? (yet).

Steve

----- Forwarded message from mike andrews <mike-and@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Subject: Re: [LUG] annoying modem "21164"
To: Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: mike andrews <mike-and@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:45:00 +0000

And why has it taken so long to reject it? That thread was last week!
The last message I've received on that thread (and in the archive) is Monday.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:40:05 +0000
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2005/01/msg00174.html

There's no sign of this message in the archive, thankfully. The program is not
meant to send to the list address but if it isn't configured properly,
there's always the chance of a second screw-up.
:-)

--

Neil Williams