Re: [LUG] Installing/Running Linux on an iMac?

Quoting Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Neil Williams wrote:

If you haven't installed it yourself, doing it over the phone is going to be
nightmare.

Agreed.. that's why I just quit my job after seven years.  Phone support
with a non-techie is a nightmare looking for someone to happen to.

http://www.alug.org.uk/venues/norwich.html

Try here for a LUG or Mac User Group local to Norwich :)

I work in Helldesk so I'm used to it.  Sometimes I don't mind giving my
friends help, it just gets frustrating when they keep calling me at all times
of the day wanting help (like one of my friends is at the moment!).

Rob