Re: [LUG] Compaq Laptop. R3307EA

Quoting John Daragon <john@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm using Mandrake 10.0 community at the moment.  reading through the docs a

month or so after I bought it I notice that I voided the warranty by loading

a new OS on the beast. I suppose I should sue, but I'm too lazy...

Thats a bit harsh, voiding your warranty!

I could understand Compaq maybe not supporting the software not working
because it wasn't what was installed, but voiding the warranty?

What happens if one of the hardware components goes pop on it?

Rob