Re: [LUG] Installing/Running Linux on an iMac?

Quoting Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxx>:

It is very likely that she already has OS X on the hard disk, actually.

I'll ask her to have a look, I used to work for the same company and the
procedure with the Macs was to wipe the hard disk, install MacOS 9.2 and
Office 98 on them, and as far as I know, she got the Mac in the same state.

Still, if she has got OS X it would probably save her the time of getting it
reinstalled and she'd be able to hopefully use her existing software under
Classic is it?

Its been a while since I played with OS X, my memory of it is a bit sketchy,
although I do remember considering buying a Mac after playing with it for a
month.

Rob