Re: [LUG] Lindows OS 4.5

Hi Grant

Thanks so much for the quick response. I tried to type apt-get from a terminal and it failed saying "Couldn't stat source package list".

So on receiving your email I went to the sources.list file and it says this:-
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debain sarge main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib non-free

I presume it's the non-free but?!

Rich