[LUG] Lindows OS 4.5

Hi Guys

I hope you all had a good new year and that hangovers whatever have all gone!!!

Some nice Linux man sent me a copy of Lindows a while back and I must say I am incredibly impressed. Auto detected everything very smoothly - I mean very smoothly. When I put a dvd into the dvd drive it detected it and then logged on to the Linspire website because I needed a dvd player to play the disk. I reckon that is first class and well smooth.

Of course I now have to pay $4.95 to get the application to run a dvd! So does anybody know how I can configure apt-get in lindows to be able to do away with the whole $4.95 thing!

Thanks

Rich