Re: [LUG] hardware: webcams (information)

On Friday 17 December 2004 14:03, Brough, Tom wrote:

Its a shame because NetMeeting has this already I would like to see
gnomemeeting going from being a good tool for video conferencing to being a
very good tool for colaborative remote working. My "Big Idea" for the
comming year is to get a school in country A linked up with a school in
country B using where ever possible GNU/Linux tools. Time will tell.

rat and vic and so on are quite effective, and using a machine sharing its
desktop with VNC is not incredible...
--
Adrian Midgley                   Open Source software is better
GP, Exeter                       http://www.defoam.net/