[LUG] Download script

Hi folks,

I have a question that isn't entirely Linux related but I thought maybe
someone might know of something that would do the job...

Basicly after getting my broadband connection, I've been trying to download a
couple of ISO's (Fedora Core 3).  At the moment my connection is running at
2Mbit (thanks to Eclipse Internet's 1 month free flexing), and I'm finding
ISO's download really quickly.

Now I was wondering, is there any sort of script (PHP, Perl etc) that would
allow me to connect to my home web server, enter a url in a page and have the
server download it for me so it is all ready for me to burn to CD/DVD when I
get home from work?

I guess I'm looknig for something like a web based download manager.  My
knowledge of PHP at the moment is very sketchy (i.e. non existent!) so I was
someone might know something that would do the job?

Regards,

Rob