Re: [LUG] Farseer enterprises - continued

Tom Brough wrote:

1. Games will always be a sticking point until GNU/Linux gets to
critical Mass. When enough users go into the game shops and say "My game
don't work on linux" the industry will listen,

More likely the spotty 'erbert earning minimum wage will laugh at you. Games shops are amongst the most elitist venues I've been in.

Better to contact the manufacturer directly. Epic are a shining example with their Linux installers now distributed on the same DVD as the Windows game. No reason others can't do the same, they just need some prodding at high level.

--
Simon Avery