Re: [LUG] Offer of venue for DCGLUG meeting related to Educationalsoftware

Its pretty grim, I certainly wouldn't rate it as a piece of software
design.

CMIS also offers a couple of other useful features including...

* Online registration/attendance.
* Report writing.

Many (most?) schools would insist on a high level of support for any
replacement system as they lack the skills in house (particularly
quality DBA's). I suppose this could be an issue for anyone wanting to
create an open source alternative as community support probably wouldn't
cut it for a lot of potential users.

Regards

david