Re: [LUG] Offer of venue for DCGLUG meeting related to Educational software

On Saturday 04 Dec 2004 21:11, Matt Lee wrote:

We should make sure that posters at the meetings, flyers for the
meetings, etc reflect the purpose of the user group - that is free
software and GNU/Linux - no references to "Linux" on its own, no
references to proprietary software, etc.

Am I right in thinking that we agreed (by agreed I mean that nobody disagreed)
on renaming the LUG to a GLUG (or similar)? If so, this solves the naming
issue.

A poster is a must. I would offer to make one but my graphics skills are
non-existant...

David.

--
David Johnson