Re: [LUG] Offer of venue for DCGLUG meeting related to Educationalsoftware

Hi

I have found a poster relating to openoffice.org, I posted it as part of this thread, as it's partly related. Looks nice printed on decent gsm paper.

I have printed a copy off and laminated it, so I can find somewhere to display it,

May be a useful resource for a future meeting, can anyone get a few printed off, cheaply so they can be handed out at our next meeting. (not perhaps our easter meet as I guess there will be meetings in the meantime)

http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/

It's near the bottom, free yourself.

Paul

Simon Waters wrote:

Hi All,

have been discussing a possible DCGLUG meet for "around Easter time"
2005 next year on Educational software.

We have an offer of a venue at a Torbay area school, when I get full
details I will update the Events list, and post the URL here.

I know a number of people have specific interests in Educational
software.  If anyone is keen to give a talk, or keen to hear talks
on particular topics, please let me know on or offlist, and I'll put
~ the event together.

As per the previous Educational software meeting at St Peters we
will promote the event to Devon teachers, school IT staff, and
(possibly primarily) senior school decision makers, so talks will
have to be aimed at the interested but not especially knowledgable
teacher.

~ More details as available,

Simon