Re: Exeter Drinks was Re: [LUG] Computer shop in Exeter city centre?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

I met up with Rob on the almost certain bet (it was certain) that I would be the only chap in my local wearing a tie.

Well if I went straight from work then I would most probably be still wearing a tie. Maybe if I could make one of the evenings after christmas I might be able to wear a t-shirt from The Register like a BOFH t-shirt or one saying "Distributing Clue to Users". I wish they would do coffee mugs with the O'Really designs on them.

Rob