Re: [LUG] Computer shop in Exeter city centre?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

Actually, Rob, you can contact Electrowise after perusing thier website, and they would have (almost certaintly) had what you wanted in stock at a reasonable price (NO! I have no connection with the firm!)

Terence

Well I did have a quick look on their web site, but I don't know if the price list was out of date that I downloaded. I would normally go to Electrowise for things like that if I needed them in a hurry but unfortanately I don't get home from work until about 7pm now and I'm in Plymouth for the day on Saturday with the kids.

I do need some more blank DVDs though soon, so I'll be probably getting another 50 pack of Ritek DVD's for £14.99 which seems really good value and work really well with my DVD writer.

Rob