Re: [LUG] Computer shop in Exeter city centre?

Simon Waters wrote:

They have been "Linux friendly" for a while, helping us run one
DCLUG event, attending another. They also have a keen interest in
developing further in the free software field.

Like most computer shops they don't always know if their stocked
items are Linux compatible, but will always (try to) look it up for
you if you ask.

I think the comment on cables, and small accessories, is true of
most retail computing stores, but then it is difficult to make a
good margin on complete boxes so they have to survive on
consumables, parts and installation work.

At least one, and possibly several DCLUG members work at Titan.

Well I'll keep them in mind, I'm all sorted now for that fan, thanks Alan by the way.

Now just got to find all my spare bits... I knew I shouldn't have put them away in boxes :-P

So I guess there are a few of you guys in Exeter then? Any plans for an xmas LUG drinking session in Exeter? :-D

Rob