Re: [LUG] Old laptop as a server (Possibly OT)

Thanks,

Its good to know that it is commonly done.

Since the Exeter meeting a few weeks ago I am almost a (total) Debian convert
now and it is getting installed anywhere it will go :-) As I get to know it
more there are more and more thinks i like. For example if you look at the
postfix configuration files on mandrake they are enough to scare anyone off,
so i always "cheated" and used webmin. The default Debian postfix files have
just the entries needed for a minum system and there are only a handful of
options and the package config questions really assist in setting up a
package. It seems to be these *little* details that really give Debian that
bit of Polish.

REgards

Robin