Re: [LUG] Blueyonder Broadband

Rob Heath wrote:

not as far as i know , i have 4 computers networked and running from a 4
port router , if i had an 8 port i dare say there would be now problem
but i still wouldn't be able to get more than my allocated bandwidth

Hi Rob,

I'm glad you mentioned the bandwidth issue because I agree completely. ntl: say you can't have more than three computers connected. I say "Why not?" for the same reason you mentioned. If I have 3 or 30 computers I still can't go faster than the 1.5Gb connection I currently have.

Anyway this is getting a wee bit off-topic so I'll shush now :)

Kind regards,

Julian