Re: [LUG] Meeting at Tremoddrett

Hi Guys

I am so sorry to have to write this so close to the event but I am going to have to cancel the day. My father is in hospital and I need to visit him on a fairly regular basis. It is a life threatening illness. I am currently cancelling as many things as poss in order to be a support to Mum as well as Dad. I hope you understand.

Thanks

Rich