Re: [LUG] Broadband

James Keasley wrote:

Fortunately someone already has, the reason that all the 100 exchanges in
cornwall, bar one right on the border at the tip of N cornwall, are being
enabled is because actnow are doing something to fund it. Also, ADSL isn't
the only option, Concept Group[1] offer wireless broadband packages that can
reach areas other broadband offerings can't, and there are a couple of other
options as well.

[1] Full disclosure: I work for Concept Group, so I might be somewhat biased ;)

I thought much of the funding was secured by bidding for money from the European Union that was granted because of Cornwall's Objective One Status, by a number of organisations working together?

Carl