Re: [LUG] Broadband

On 29/07/2004 at 07:16 Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Guys

I'm going Broadband shortly and want a router/modem. I was going to buy
a Dlink but thought I would ask the group what they thought before
doing so.

Thanks

Rich

I have a D-Link DSL-604+ wireless router (wireless and four port). Its never caused
me any issues apart from you cannot view an internal web server or ftp site from
inside the network with the external url or ip address - this caused me a headache
whilst i looked everywhere else thinking it had to be something else.

Luke