Re: [LUG] Broadband

Hi Guys

Thanks for the response but got an email this morning to say I was misled and in fact Broadband would not be enabled until July 2005. I was hoping to start a small internet business off but now it looks like I won't be able to. Is there anyway (other than moving!) of getting Broadband? Can I persuade BT that as I have a business interest they should be enabling the exchange?

Thanks

Rich