Re: [LUG] Creating SVCD's

On Sunday 25 Jul 2004 00:04, Grant Sewell wrote:

I have a script that uses either MPlayer or Transcode to generate SVCD
images (.mpgs) from virtually anything, especially if you have all the
available MPlayer codecs installed and working.  IIRC it came on a
Linux-Format cover DVD.  Can email a .tar.gz for you if you like,
alternatively google for "mkxvcd.sh".

Thanks, i have found that and it is looking promising, I just need to sort
some of the options out to make it produce SVCDs instead of the kvcd in ntsc
default and i think i have most of those now so fingers crossed:-)

Robin