Re: [LUG] Pinnacle DC10 plus /w MDK10

Hi All,

Re the above I've had a reply to an email I wrote to the developer of
the zoran driver as below:

"The driver works very well on 2.6.x kernels. It works so well, that it
is included in your Mandrake (or any other 2.6 kernel, for that matter)
kernel already by default. Run 'modprobe zr36067' and you're ready."

I did as he instructed and got the error below:

[root@xxxxxxxxx root]# modprobe zr36067
FATAL: Error inserting zr36067
(/lib/modules/2.6.3-4mdk/kernel/drivers/media/video/zr36067.ko.gz): No
such device

Presumably something needs to be set-up first.  Wild guess from me
(newbie look) says I need to unpack the gz file?  Failing that does "no
such device" mean it cannot see my Pinnacle card?

Kind regards,

Julian