RE: [LUG] Pinnacle DC10 plus /w MDK10

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Julian Hall
Sent: 07 July 2004 14:10
To: DCLUG
Subject: Re: [LUG] Pinnacle DC10 plus /w MDK10

Hi All,

Apparently the DC10 I have has a new chip that the developer hasn't seen
before so there is no module/driver written for it at the moment :(  I've
written to Pinnacle asking if they would be willing to supply enough info
for the developer to work with but I'm not hopeful.

It's called a Bendino chip, and I've Googled for info with very little
success.

Kind regards,

Julian
---