Re: [LUG] Meeting August

Hi Paul

Sorry for the delay in replying. It all depends on weather! I have a field we can use for the bbq with a house that we could have some sort of meet happening. A bit of a Doctor's surgery type thing. I thought the general idea was to have a bbq with a bit of Linux on the side. If not and the weather is grim then we can move to a place that is bigger and will house more people.

Clarification on the event would be useful!

Rich