Re: [LUG] Re: LUG Stuff...

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:53:06 -0400
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm about to start my 5th month off work... for an ISP in Tech
Support... nooo I'm not going to say which one as some of you are on it,
and whatever it is, is not my fault <G>  I've been there 7 years and
apparently 18 months is the average, so I think I'm due some sanity loss
by now.

Oooohh- BOFH material! If you don't know it, try it. Very amusing (Bastard Operator
From Hell).

Latest (but check the links for the whole lot) at
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/15/bofh_2004_episode_19/ and previous.

Personally, if I had the time, I'd re-read the whole series. Again.

Let me know if you try it and like it.

Terence