Re: [LUG] Re: LUG Stuff...

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 18:34, Neil Williams wrote:
On Thursday 17 June 2004 8:36, Terence McCarthy wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you for your support as always :)

I'm about to start my 5th month off work... for an ISP in Tech
Support... nooo I'm not going to say which one as some of you are on it,
and whatever it is, is not my fault <G>  I've been there 7 years and
apparently 18 months is the average, so I think I'm due some sanity loss
by now.

Anyway, I still have one or two teething issues with dear old Linux, so
what I'll do is put each one in a separate email, so anyone who can help
on one issue doesn't have to wade through loads of irrelevant stuff :)

Kind regards,

Julian