Re: [LUG] EU Vote June 12th - who to vote for

Adrian Midgley wrote:
On Saturday 22 May 2004 08:21, Jon Lawrence wrote:

I didn't email the respective candidates, but rather the parties
themselves. Todate, only the UK IP have bothered to reply - they simply
said that it's their policy to pull out of Europe completely

Fantasists.

But if we became less European, it would be hard to become other than more American, thus tending to take the ludicrous patenting with the rest of the package.

I've always found it kind of ironic how little the likes of UKIP (or for
that matter the BNP) have to say about US involvment in British politics. If nothing else UK citizens at least have the chance to vote for MEPs.