Re: [LUG] help please

So mozilla is out.

What "various versions"? Things before about 1.3 were pretty flaky at
times (still way above most MS mail clients but not satifactory,
although I never lost any email I did have a bit of a worried moment
once), I had to kill off one the XUL files a couple of times in 1.21.

I'm using 1.6 and it is probably the most solid email client I've used
since mailx.

We also have several copies of Mozilla running and doing so reliably, using
IMAP and POP3 on Linux and one, on Windows.

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter