[LUG] LUG help please

Hello all
I could do with some help on finding Mail software that works. I am
looking for Email software that will sort, handle more than one account,
spell check, auto keep archives.
AOL do all this with AOL communicator sadly it is microsoft based, I was
hopeing a Linux program would do a similar job.

I have tried mozilla and its derivatives main problem is it hangs,
fails  on reply to and spell checking that sometimes works.

Kmail seem not to be able to handle multi mail accounts.

ximian does not appear to to do a lot at all.

Many thanks
Trevor