Re: [LUG] NVidia Drivers + SUSE 9.0

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 09:06:32AM +0000, Gemma Peter wrote:
The nvidia screen appears now before the login screen
but when I run 3Ddiag it says that they're not installed properly
however glxgears runs OK. I get FPS=2500.00 is this normal?

I can confirm this odd behaviour. I installed the NVIDIA drivers with the
NVIDIAinstall client as root, but 3Ddiag denies all knowledge of it. This
is in SuSE 8.2, KDE 3.2.1

T.

--
An intellectual is someone who can listen to the "William Tell
Overture" without thinking of the Lone Ranger. --John Chesson