[LUG] NVidia Drivers + SUSE 9.0

I installed the drivers for my nvidia graphics card last night. I'm not
sure if I installed it correctly.

Originally SUSE had a 'dummy' driver that was installed to take the
place of the official driver (which for some reason couldn't be included
on the CD). The dummy driver doesn't have 3D hardware acceleration
support though.

I downloaded the official nvidia driver and followed the instructions.
In Sax2 it still doesn't allow me to check the 3d acceleration option
and gives a message that I need to install the official drivers.

There was a note in the readme that it would do this but how do I tell
whether the 3D acceleration support is _actually_ enabled?