Re: [LUG] k_athlon security update takes out Nvidia 3D

Thanks Robin
	I'll look into your suggestion tomorrow morning.
	Although I see from my log book that I did an uninstall
	of the nvidia driver so there ain't much hope of nvidia.o
	remaining on the system.

Keith

--
SuSE 8.2 on ECS K7S5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM,
Maxtor 20GB HD and using KDE's Kmail