Re: [LUG] sendfax and jpg graphics

At 13:11 15/11/2003 +0000, you wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:57:19 +0000
Simon Robert <simon-robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> this is a fine solution, I must put it to the clients. Doubtless they and
> their customers and suppliers will all be grateful and re-vamp their
> business practices accordingly.

Well, they should be, and ought to. Fax is nearly as old as the telephone, and I can't see businesses surviving if they still want their phone networks to run by dialling "0" and waiting for a human operator to swithch the plugs.

Terence

BTW top posting is usually frowned on. :-)

Well these guys are still having problems with the communication innovation which is the cleft stick. Non informational or not they still are really really insistent that their lovely logos are included. So if anyone does know of a method by which a bitmap can be neatly concated into an ascii text file and then converted into g3 format which doesn't involve a 200 page config file and running photoshop from the command line I would be eternally really really grateful.

Is this OK as a bottom post? Too much quotation I guess, must read those faqs, must try harder...

Simon

simon-robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mysite.freeserve.com/simon_robert