[LUG] sendfax and jpg graphics

Can anyone help me on this as I'm banging my head against a brick wall here.

I'm running faxrunqd to send faxes directly from the application I work on. It's great, no problem, except the clients (always a problem) want their company logos on the fax.

The fax generated by the app is plain text, faxspool takes the text file converts it into a type 2 modem bitmap, (*.g3) and sticks it in the fax queue. At this point I somehow need to get a logo, (a *.gif file as faxspool can convert these) into the document.

Maybe it can be concated, or maybe the logo could be a "watermark" in the background, whatever. I'm open to any suggestions....

Anyone have any ideas? I hope this is blindingly obvious and that I'm just to ignorant to realize that the very obvious solution is .....................

Thanks
     Simon

simon-robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mysite.freeserve.com/simon_robert