Re: [LUG] Good media player ?

Richard,

I also should have mentioned the xmms package is an
upgrade. So you will need to open a console/terminal
and type in:

]#su
(and then your root password)

Note redhat uses rpm (redhat package management).

]#rpm -Uvh xmms-mpg123-1.2.7-21.i386.rpm

Check out the tutorials that Neil put on the lug site.
Especially the one on command line.

Quoting luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: