Re: [LUG] Good media player ?

richard.fuller1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've installed RedHat 9 and it seems (?) that the basic personal
> install does not include a multi-purpose media player.

That's because the concept of a multi-media player is like having a
television that plays LPs. :)

I use xmms for tunes and havn't really investigated video, due to the
fact that's don't get them.

I could do with a very quick image viewer under know though, something
that I can flip, roate and scale. ImageMagick is just a bit too fat
for the job of looking at images dead quick.

Any ideas?

> CD ripper yes

What you using?

Steve