[LUG] a question of routing

Imagine, if you will a netwrokign situation thus:

mybox (111.111.111.111)

dialup

demon internet

(the internet)

broadband provider

router [external] (222.222.222.222)
router [internal] (10.0.0.1)

lan

server (10.0.0.10)

In order that mybox can http to server, router port forwards 80 to
server. Since it's only mybox that is supposed to access this port
from the internet, and all things on the lan should be able to too, I
have iptables on server.

Given the port forwarding situation, I'm not sure what I'm doing with
iptables. Can someone give me the iptables options which say:

allow lan to access port 80 as a direct connection
allow mybox to access port 80 port forwarded from router
deny all other port 80 access port forwarded from router

Cheers

Steve