Re: [LUG]: ECDL: easing the task

There certainly seems to be merit in this.

Can I suggest that authoring be done using XML - Docbook perhaps? That way
the source Content will be in the widest distributable format (PDF, HTML,
Chunked website HTML, Windows Help*, Word *.doc, rtf).

I have experience in this area and will be willing to help.

I also have specs & examples of ECDL courseware so can help with setting
up outlines etc.

Mart

*Yes I know, who wants Linux training in Windows Help format?
(http://xchm.sourceforge.net/) :o)

Martin Gautier
Director
Myrnham Associates