Re: [LUG]: ECDL: easing the task

It seems reasonable to assume that on Monday 29 September 2003 18:09,
martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> There certainly seems to be merit in this.
>
> Can I suggest that authoring be done using XML - Docbook perhaps?

Good reasoning, but can I suggest that initial authoring be done on a
Wiki, one of which I just happen to have to hand, but the DC-LUG one would
be at least as appropriate.

This is for ease of access and collaboration.

At a later stage, conversion into Docbook XML you name it primary format
would be sensible as given.

--
From the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/