Re: [LUG]: ECDL: easing the task

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 15:32, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> For my own purposes I found myself going thorugh part of the ECDL syllabus
> and giving answers from a Linux POV to the questions - how do you do
> this...
>
> You'll be able to work out the questions.
>

> http://www.defoam.net/wiki/tavi-0.22/index.php?page=ComputerDriving
>

> Anyone want to add any other sections?

I'm definitely interested. (and I've made a start on your page) I am hoping to
move into the field of Adult Education in the near future and have some volunteer
experience already, having volunteered at the Unemployed Centre in Brighton.

I also taught a couple of Linux Based workshops recently (at the Aktivix
weekend) on command line basics & audio editing/making radio programmes
using Linux. The intention is to release the course notes under the
Creative Commons Share Alike license and go on to develop this further.

Make me wonder if it would be possible to get ECDL Accreditation for
courseware developed and released  under an open source like model.

Paul M