Re: [LUG] Why no html

Hi Simon,

You mentioned "white listing" in your comments below.  Is this a method
of only allowing mail through from people on an approved list?

The reason I ask is that a friend and I are recent(ish) converts to
Linux from Billzebub Gates' nasty little love-child ;)  Is there a
program for Linux that rather than filtering out unwanted mail, only
looks for mail that is *wanted*?  I know another friend using Winblows
uses one but I believe that is a subscription service.

As a relative newbie I'm currently using Evolution as my mail client (on
which I have a couple of questions for another post).

Kind regards,

Julian