Re: [LUG] linux newb reply

On Friday 29 August 2003 12:06, Luke Hinds wrote:

> There are some linux games out there, but at the risk of an oncoming
> flame of fury from the list - not many of them at that much cop ;)

I would have to disagree with that. A fair percentage of popular games are
being released for Linux such as Medal of Honor, Return to Castle
Wolfenstien, Unreal Tournament 2003, Americas Army and the future Doom III.

Have a look at www.tuxgames.com to see what's available - they seem to stock
pretty much everything.

David.